Self Portrait with my new beauty dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know...it's been done but I always thought it was a cool shot and I just finished building my beauty light modifier. Overall I'm happy with the shot but I want to try it again with a smaller aperture and some light reflected towards the muzzle.

C & C appreciated

DSC_1583.jpg

"Go ahead, make my day" :shock:

Any pictures of your setup?

Any pictures of your setup?

Sorry, no. Lens was a 50 1.8 at f11. I face was about 6 feet in front of the camera. Light was at about my 9:30, 2 1/2 feet from me and 2 feet above me.

Cropped and shadows tweaked...I'm gonna have to play with this again with the camera horizontal.

DSC_1583-3.jpg

I like guns.

Yah, they're really macho.

I think we should keep discussions on actual photography and not personal views on guns and gun ownership. If you dont like guns, or dont feel like commenting on the photography shown in the post because it involves a weapon, move on. And for the record, I am very anti-gun as well.

Well, I'm very pro-gun,and very pro-handgun. What a horrible thing to exercise one's constitutional rights and irritate the delicate sensibilities of some.This is about the fifth post showing a handgun within the past six months--and this is the first time we've had a forum member step in with his political views, followed by a second member telling us not to express political views--and then having the audacity to express his OWN,negative views. Talk about hypocrisy...what's next? Gay-bashing? Union-busting?
Anti-immigrant screeds?

I'm one of the millions who are glad that most street criminals, crackheads, and meth freaks are using blowguns, round rocks, and sharpened sticks these days. It's fun to mentally go back to the 1400's! I think the cropped version is a much stronger and coherent photo. It looks a bit over sharpened at the new size though. Cropped to a horizontal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back