Self Portrait

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I told you I'd work on a self portrait Jon, and here it is :) Enjoy :lmao:

IMG_2650web.jpg

Great B&W conversion and composition! The horizon seems just a tad bit slanted, though. It could use a touch of sharpening, as well. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Talk about good use of soft focus and lighting. You can hardly see any of the wrinkles that you have in your avatar.

just awesome photography, and art.....love the choker you have on.....and dang, girl, you look tiny in that outfit...what is it..a cat suit??? slimming, my friend...slimming!!

(the hair is so in....in a peppermint patty kinda way....... love it....mean it..!! )

your background is a little blurry. i cant see anything. if you fix that up, it'll win first place.

man you're think! you should eat a few dozen bananas this weekend.

great pic amanda, you really caught me out i was hoping to see a life picture but i'll work it out, hmmm let me see! curly hair weighing about a stone, not bad! :)

Dalebe, you got the curly hair right...but more a boulder than a stone :lol:
Glad you guys are enjoying it :) It took a lot of my drawing skills :lol:

i knew it! im in love :heart: with a stick! looks like you walk with a gimp? it's ok, i'll feed a bit, buy a saw and all will be good!

POST A REAL PIC!!!!!!!

Love the expression! :D

yeah exactly! stunning picture! Can you give me more details about exposition? The DOF here is wonderful! Congrats! :D

Exposition - The first part of a composition in sonata form that introduces the themes.

*runs*

:mrgreen:

:lmao: Jon, it can't be as bad as your gimp with all your old man back issues :lol: And it is a REAL pic...I drew it, took a picture of it, saved for web, and posted ;) :lmao:

Ferny-you better run :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back