Self portrait

Sorry, but I posted it in the film forum. My fault. Cant you ****ing read?

Last edited:
Sorry, but I posted it in the film forum. My fault.
The only fault I can discern is that you started a thread titled "Self Portrait" and yet have not posted one. What's up with that?

Sorry, but I posted it in the film forum. My fault.
The only fault I can discern is that you started a thread titled "Self Portrait" and yet have not posted one. What's up with that?

Perhaps the "Self Portrait' is to be viewed via Osmosis
badteeth.gif

be patient, I will post a self portrait as soon as I get it out of the tank

I used this Kodak-Jiffy cam loaded with 620 film:

247593_1870681761395_1071635590_2055325_4970147_n.jpg

To take this self portrait but it looks nothing at all like me:

247053_1870681881398_1071635590_2055326_7028619_n.jpg

In this thread: Hipster with a superiority complex when it comes to shooting film.

Still no self portrait of the previously mentioned hipster, even though it is the basis of the thread.

Interesting. Continue, hipster. Continue.

I will get things done when I have it developed, ADD boy.

Well, if you weren't such a hipster, and shot digital... We wouldn't have to wait for your "portraits to one up us" with.

Youre more concerned about being Hip than anyone I know.
Have fun with it.

Sorry this thread didnt please you.

Now go back to your basement and rub off your pixel king triggers.

Youre more concerned about being Hip than anyone I know.

Reality check: you're shooting film, and acting like it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Sure film is cool. Not cost effective. But I suppose if you have a particular image you'd like to portray, like a hipster... That would be a different story.

Tyler. I cant wrap my brain around why you would care in the first place. I work in a different time frame than you do. what is so hard to get?

What's hard to get is why you would post a thread around the basis of "one-upsmanship," but you can't even deliver on your end... That's what I am having trouble wrapping MY brain around.

I'd truly love to see your self portrait, but the thread you started a week ago leaves much to be desired.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back