What's new

Self Portrait

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
doorknob.jpg


hope you like it! :D

We were getting ready to spray a guitar. :thumbup:
 
How fun is this shot?!?!

I could almost imagine a dream sequence where the CDC is coming at me with a vaccine of some sort and recording it for posterity!

(I know ... :crazy: ...)

Your brother below you?
 
man thats wierd!.... and thats why i like it. The yellow colouration work well for this. Nice one :thumbup:
 
anicole said:
How fun is this shot?!?!

I could almost imagine a dream sequence where the CDC is coming at me with a vaccine of some sort and recording it for posterity!

(I know ... :crazy: ...)

Your brother below you?
yep, he was saying "put the camera down and help me mix this stuff!" :lmao:
 
Archangel said:
man thats wierd!.... and thats why i like it. The yellow colouration work well for this. Nice one :thumbup:
the doorknob is gold... that's why it has the yellow color. :)
 
Very cool shot man!
Lots of detail for a reflection like this.
 
Thanks woodsac! :)
 
Whoa! color! from LM!
:D
Nice work, though it scares me a bit. Promise me you won't wear the mast to the next Texas Meet, OK? :-P
 
Cool shot LIttledude. :thumbup: Hope ya post a shot of the gee-tar when y'all have it finished.
 
LM, nice shot...I had flashbacks of Woodsac :lmao:


Maybe you should change your username to LittleWoodsac!
 
jocose said:
LM, nice shot...I had flashbacks of Woodsac :lmao:


Maybe you should change your username to LittleWoodsac!
If I did that... people would call me "LittleWood" for short.... and that just wouldn't sound right... :lmao:

Nice work, though it scares me a bit. Promise me you won't wear the mast to the next Texas Meet, OK? :-P
ahhh, I was hoping to wear it... :-P

Interesting shot! Haha. Let's see some of the guitar when you get it done, too. ;-)
definitely!
I will take MORE than enough pics! :lol:

:thumbup:

What kind of finish are you putting? Zakk Wylde? j/k
I don't get the joke.... but the finish is Water Based Lacquer/sealer.

OSHA Approved. ;)
 
ScoobyRoo20 said:
What car are you about to paint? I like the photo a lot. =)
Thanks for the compliment... but it's a GUI-TAR ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom