Self Portrait

JonnyVPA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Scranton, PA is my Hometown but im constantly movi
Taken at a Diner after a shoot .... and i had to finish up one shot on the roll.. so who better to waste a half an inch of film on than myself. The Waitress thought I was out of my mind when i decided to set my mini tripod up on the table.... and then me... trying to set my exposure and all that jive.

All in all i think it was worth it.

mylife.jpg

I like it too. There's a definite moody-ness to this port. (Hrm... though I'm not calling you moody...) I like the overall feel of it.

Teehee, don't I know how irritated waitressed can look when you set up your miniature tripod and take photos of either yourself (here) or your family members in the restaurant? I have made many a waitress wonder before :D. Well done!

I like your photo here.
The line of windows gives your eyes such lovely catchlights. Rare. Interesting. Your eyes look quite dark. Are they dark brown?
Your gaze interacts with us. I feel you look at me.
The smoke in reality would make me cough (being a non-smoker), but in the photo it looks good. It obscures your mouth. If your mouth is anything like your eyes, you'd immediately see this photo in the TPF Male Hotties thread! I swear! :D

But since you decided to hide your mouth ... I am still thinking ... :wink:

It's definitely working for me :) I might even add some grain, personally.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back