_DSC3572.jpg

Six:
_DSC3564.jpg

Seven:
_DSC3558.jpg

Eight:
_DSC3552.jpg

Comments welcome. Critique appreciated.

I like the first one a lot. Hopefully you don't get crucified for posting a picture of a gun like I did. Good shots though.

I like the first one.
The rest are kinda...cheesy?
It's a neat piece, though...mind tellin us the specifics? I love guns.

I like the first one.
The rest are kinda...cheesy?
It's a neat piece, though...mind tellin us the specifics? I love guns.

Yeah, I know they're kind of cheesy HAHA.

I don't know much about the gun except that it's a Ruger (spelling) that my dad got a long time ago. I don't know much beyond that.

the gun shots are like..... at weird angles and underexposed/ uneven lighting. I think you should give it another go.

Ok so why was the first pic removed 5 hours after it was posted... I am curious!

Where's #1?

#3 and #4 don't work for me at all. They look bland.

I love the lighting in the rest, though I do think a flower sticking out the barrel is kind of corny. Lay it on the side maybe; or, you really don't even need the flower. Just my two cents.

I dig one and the last one. The rest aren't doing it for me. Good idea though. I think it needs some more work and you might have something really good.

Where's #1?

#3 and #4 don't work for me at all. They look bland.

I love the lighting in the rest, though I do think a flower sticking out the barrel is kind of corny. Lay it on the side maybe; or, you really don't even need the flower. Just my two cents.

Yeah, I don't need the flower. I was just a little angry when I started the shoot (pun) and then I got a little more cheery and saw the flower and was like, "Oh?" I wanted to do a shoot using the gun, fake blood, a hand, and a suicide note. But I decided the flower was more my mood today. Which is good, the gun was loaded, safety off. I like to take chances.

Just kidding. I took the clip out, I'm not that stupid.

I dig one and the last one. The rest aren't doing it for me. Good idea though. I think it needs some more work and you might have something really good.

Thanks domromer. The last one is my favorite too. I like it because I didn't overdo it with weird angles or underexposure and the flower wasn't a commanding focal point in the last one, but rather an accent of color. I might try this shoot again sometime. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah... I'm not diggin the flower either. I love the shots... almost all of them (would have liked the first one to view though...) ;o)

Most reactions

Back