What's new

Self Portraits

Jeatley

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
417
Reaction score
9
Location
New Iberia, La
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is harder than I thought! Really hard to get perfect focus when I am not behind but infront of the camera.

here are two I liked! I was also lighting my new background with flash in a silly way testing ideas I have seen or thought up!

Pratice-.jpg


Pratice-0110-2.jpg
 
Ya focus is a bit messed up, but I do enjoy the expression and the backgrounds.
 
Yeah It is hard to get focus when trying to take my own picture I was guessing where to put my head. It was fun
 
Can anyone guess how I did the green back ground?
 
Flash shot through a green gel.
 
nope, they come out tooo flat.
 
Was going to say it almost looks like it was shot through water.
 
getting closer! LOL

Cool shaped glass of water with food coloring! What can I say I am broke but got ideas!
 
Cool idea, might have to steal that one :lol:

Side note, why are we up so early?
 
I am always up at this time! I work swing shift at a Casino! Photographer during the day!

PS I stole the idea, so dont worry about it!!! SCOTT KELBY!!! LOL
 
Oh man... Doesn't sound too bad though!
 
nahhh the casino gives me the opportunity to try to make it as a photographer. Only place I can make steady money and not work that much and has built me a great customer base as long as they dont lose the day before a shoot!


PS I like you sig
 
Yeah the second is more to show the background... I am going to try a few other things to get creative with back grounds!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom