Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A:
_DSC6401-Edit.jpg

B:
_DSC6396-1.jpg

Comments, critiques, jokes are all welcome and appreciated.

Peace.

Wonderfully conceived, lit, posed and executed.

Brilliant self portraits, perhaps the best I have seen.

Great job, man! I love the lighting and they are super sharp!! I wish you could relax your face a bit though - especially in the first shot. These are my fave self portraits I've ever seen from you I think.

I'm happy to see that you're using softer light :)

the first one is disconcerting, the 2nd is dynamite, great composition and light.

Also, shave your jawline, the patchy hair looks really bad. :)

I'm happy to see that you're using softer light :)

the first one is disconcerting, the 2nd is dynamite, great composition and light.

Also, shave your jawline, the patchy hair looks really bad. :)

Yeah, I was just experimenting with softer light and didn't really think about my patchy teenage facial hair, haha.

And yeah, I'm really digging the whole soft light thing! It's super awesome. I might try some more today.

Thanks for the comments and critiques, Switch, they are much appreciated, man.

What are you using for lighting?

I totally would have thought you used strobes on this because of how the contrast is. Nice!

I totally would have thought you used strobes on this because of how the contrast is. Nice!

It's a really narrow window in the basement of my house, and the light comes in at some really harsh angles during different times of the day. I usually only think of using the light in the late afternoon when the sun just beats down through it, literally creating a fairly narrow beam. If I could learn how to control my strobes like the window controls light, then I'd be a happy camper!

Very, very nice!! Awesome sharpness, lighting, contrast. Good B&W conversation. The only critique I have is your sleeve on the bottom in the second photo is just a bit distracting.

like the others have said, the lighting is really nice. I would be using that basement window alot more for a photo location.

The hand position in the first one looks a little bit funny to me, too claw like

Most reactions

Back