What's new

Self

RebelChick

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did this a week ago.. just worked up the nerve to post it :shock:
:thumbup: or :thumbdown: ??

l_35ec92384acf0be8722618016b2c2d95.jpg
 
:thumbup:
 
Awesome eyes! Very pretty.

As for the shot, I feel that the framing is off a bit. You cut off the top of your head, for example, which is hard not to do when you're shooting at yourself. My only self-portrait has the same problem! :lol:

I give it a thumbs up. :thumbup:
 
Thoughtful, almost a melancholy look. It definitely perks my interest with the unusual angle. This is actually a pretty good shot and I know that self-portraits are hard to do. And, way to go with the bravery! A lot of people just won't bring themselves to put their image on the boards. This tells me that you have a lot of self-assurance.

Your facial lines are striking, and you have a fresh, very attractive look. (Not flirting, I'm married happily! Just telling what I see in a very honest and forthright way as possible - I call 'em as I see 'em). An overall classic beauty, and it is wonderful to see only the smallest bit of makeup to accentuate your eyes.

I don't have any problem with the cut-off, because it is the back of your head; it gives a feeling of really pushing out of the edge of the frame, and everything is quite balanced.
 
Very cool composition, definitely a thumbs-up. My only comment would be that I would like to see one where your eye isn't on the camera (Yes, I understand that would be very difficult, just saying... )
 
thank you. :) no PP was even done
 
I think that because of the picture was taken on an angle and since there is very little to indicate that other than a small line above your head that it appears that you are straining your neck. At first glance I thought you were falling backward. I think that if you want to take a shot on an angle, you either need to completely mask the angle or zoom out so it is not a hidden detail.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom