What's new

[SELL] NIKON D7100 Body, low shutter count.

JP_fresh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Latvia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Came that time, when I realised that I want something better, so I would like to offer for sale my slightly used Nikon D7100 with shutter count 12874. Camera is 3 years old and has no signs of wear, not even a scratch. I have bought it as a kit with 18-105mm lens, but I would like to keep that lens, so for sale is only a D7100 body. Will add almost new camera bag.

It's difficult for me to put the price, so I'm open to offers.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
P.P.S. Sorry for the bad quality of the photos...
 

Attachments

  • d7100.webp
    d7100.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 303
  • d7100-2.webp
    d7100-2.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 279
  • d7100-3.webp
    d7100-3.webp
    95 KB · Views: 273
  • d7100-4.webp
    d7100-4.webp
    110.5 KB · Views: 277
$100

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
 
As per forum rules, you need a definite price: How about $750 or best offer?
2) All ads for sale must have a clear sale price stated. This can be a fixed value or a range if you prefer.

So my price range is 350$ to 700$ or best offer.
 
150$ - 200$ , ping me if thats okay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
 
Still for sale?
 
Is it still for sale?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom