Semi Scavenger Hunt Game

Well, I fear you need as bright a monitor for this one as mine is, but this is midnight in June as we could see it here in Germany around the 21st. It is fairly dark. Very dark... but for it having been midnight still surprisingly "light".

June-Nights_websize.jpg

Next: A photo that in itself (without any great PS manipulations) already looks like a painting, or at least so that it could easily be painted.

I "so" wish I hadn't lost things to one of those (fire) or I may have a very well done photo for it. Michigan has a type of store similar to that of Walmart and/or Target but that is based out of Grand Rapids, MI and extends south to Kentucky and a few other states.... anyway, after I had gone in to blow up a particular photo, I was known as the firewalker kid by one of the greeters whom I actually saw last spring (and the original photo was taken back in 1998 or so). Every time she saw me she would smile and asked if I've walked any fire lately. Supershoe Nationals are a big gathering at Kalamazoo Speedway (a few hundred factory through super late model race cars and, well, while others do it out of drunkenness, a few of us build a big fire out of pallets - five long by about three wide - and kept fueling it through the night. I handed my T-70 (the first one - which got stolen that year too) to a friend to take some photos as I was walking through. Here I am, still a teen, in a sweater, walking through a huge fire. If the sheer size of the flames from the old wood wasn't enough, I had taken some extra propellent in with me to spray to make it grow - intentions were to spray but I ended up just dropping it in so I wouldn't have anything in my hands. Made for a very cool image.

Okay, this is a photo post not text - I'll shut up and receed.

Grass.jpg

Since it resized pretty small I'll do two...

GolfCourse1.jpg

Next:
Babyish/Young

6_Aug_05_RegenbogenAutobahn3.jpg

Next - Off the TV screen

We're remodeling, so please excuse the messyness.....

tv1.jpg

Next: EXPOSURE

Most reactions

Back