Semi Scavenger Hunt Game

Setting up before the show...

DSC_2206.jpg

Next : String

Scoubidou!

1a_Scoubidou_17.jpg

(Is this known all over the world? It was THE play trend for girls in Germany last year!!!)

Next: depth

I was going to let someone else go next, but I have the perfect shot! :sillysmi:

Dsc_0875spc.jpg

BTW LaFoto, the young lady in the photo is very pretty! :blushing:

Next: High up vantage point (e.g. looking down from a skyscraper, rooftop etc)

Thank you so much for saying so, jadin.
The young lady is my 12-year-old daughter, and :blushing: I find her quite pretty, too :blushing:
(She does not resemble me in the least bit... everyone says she resembles her dad but almost completely... that may account for it).

And now I must let this be someone else's turn for an acute lack of skyscrapers in my surroundings.... ;)

Only 12??? :shock: Am I the only one who thinks people are maturing much faster than they used to? She looks at LEAST 16.

Skyscrapers was just an example! Surely you have rooftops where you are! :biglaugh:

Holy !@#*

Vertigo!!! I really like that. Nice work Eric....Nice name too

too bad it's spelled wrong ;)

Do you mean something like this?
114557247.jpg

Or this?

114557249.jpg

And what kind of animal is trying to catch the laser here?

Next: very yellow/various yellows

Scott WRG Editor said:
9868.jpg

next: ostentatious

Crap, simultanious posting for challenging :)
needn't have worried,.. i think your "challenging" picture fits perfectly into the suggested category of "sticky" by the simultaneous "challenging" post!. Nice work and nice game.

[SORRY! this goes back a long way to page 1, I was just reading the post and didn't realise i was on page 1 of 3!]

Oh. Two new challenges. Action shot with panning or stopped motion... hmph. Can't think of anything I might contribute... I am notoriously bad at panning (still! only "still"... I might work on it) and see very little "action" around me, too. So there is nothing I could freeze, either... dang. Must work my way through some old photos....!!!

My children went on a ride that swings back and forth and while swinging there is an arm with 8 branches of 4 seats each that spin while it swings. I was snapping shots of them on there, so this would be stopped motion yes?

8b1ac013.jpg

Most reactions

Back