Senior Pictures

Since i got your attention i'll show another one. I tried this one in color and B&W. However B&W is something i havent done much with even though i love B&W photos. Not to sure if i like how it came out. Let me know what you think.

4102200060_7fdeea7f8c_b.jpg

2. B&W
4101443891_d4e5737a7f_b.jpg

Edited way to much....tone it down a tad man....you want it to look better then the real photo but not unbelievable.

I wouldn't have smoothed her face out.. seems as though you have lost to much detail which makes it look like plastic.

If you didn't perform any smoothing of the skin... then sorry I just said your sister had a plastic face =\

lol np parkerman. i did a re-edit of the color picture. i guess i was going overboard for that fashion/glamour look, forgot its a senior picture. now its just a very light effect on the skin. let me know what you think. thanks everyone for all the comments.

Before
4102200060_7fdeea7f8c_b.jpg

After
4109711221_c122e18ac9_b.jpg

Much better in the second picture. She has a clear face, no reason to smooth out what doesn't need to be smoothed.

I made that same mistake in one of the first portraits I did...went over board.. but.. her face was broken out.

Crop nothing at all!
You could retouch some of the hairs that are out of place, but no biggie.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back