Senior Pictures

gian133

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took senior pictures for my sister this summer.
Taken with my D40. this one was with my 50mm series E at 1/800, iso200 and i think f1.8

4092907224_8b1ae8f62c_b.jpg

the most beautiful angle.....enhancing and unusual beauty of the model

Very nice I agree. I would just crop out a little bit of the headspace

Wonderful eyes... maybe a little TOO wonderful? I am wondering how much processing was done?

Great capture though.

Wonderful eyes... maybe a little TOO wonderful? I am wondering how much processing was done?

Great capture though.

Processing was done. I dont really know how to explain how much. I have been learning a lot recently as to using CS3 so i've been practicing left and right lol. The light was pretty much perfect in her eyes. I have not been able to get this look with many other pictures so i went all the way with this one. Also went a little bolder because they will probably be printed as wallets so i figured it would help make them stand out a little better on the small print.

Thanks again to everyone for the comments.

And camz. I kinda agree with the headspace but i dont like how it narrow/cuts of the shoulder and arm, so i left it.

Thanks
Gian

Very beautiful capture. Just another thing I can show my wife that will help me get that 50mm. ;)

Very nice, love the shallow DOF and angle. I agree that it could be cropped a little tighter. Nice work.

Very beautiful capture. Just another thing I can show my wife that will help me get that 50mm. ;)

Yes. You gotta get one. I got an old one from the 70's. Paid like $17 for it. Since you got the D90 you could get the new one for AF though. Its fun to have that simplicity. You got to move around to get your shots, not just turn you fingers.

Thanks

Most reactions

Back