What's new

sensor cleaning

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Location
Warwickshire UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ive seen some nasty spots on my sensor with small aperture, will this usually be sorted by lifting the mirror and using an air blower ? must be from that dusty grass racing last weekend...i was covered in dust
 
Yep Giottos rocket blowers are great things!
I also find it handy to put hte camera on a tripod - angle the camera downwards and then lift the shutter (using the manual cleaning command in the camera), That way I have both hands free to control the blower and I don't have to stop every few moments as one arm gets tired holding the camera way up in the air
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom