What's new

Sensor Cleaning

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. I think I have some dust on my sensor and was just wondering if just putting it in mirror lock up and using my giottos blower would do the job. I know to hold the camera down and don't touch the center or the glass covering it. thanks
 
The blower should do it. Make sure you vacuum before doing it though. ;)
 
I just did it and when I looked at it, it looked like there wasn't any dust but i never claimed I wasn't a bit crazy:lmao: If there was any it's all good now! Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom