What's new

September Clematis

Eclectix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
209
Reaction score
70
Location
Colorado, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have always loved Clematis seed whorls almost as much as I love the blossoms.

$00IMG_0025 1000p.webp
 
Well done - I'd crop a little tighter right and left, and also darken some of the bright spots in the background on the right side.
 
Thanks, I appreciate your comment!

My resistance to crop the sides has to do with my reluctance to make this look like a squared crop of a circular subject. I didn't feel that such a composition would be flattering to the overall flow of the seed whorl. Of course, I could be wrong.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom