sequences?

TLj668

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a skate photographer who has just recently made the switch to Digital from 35mm. how, in the editing of my pictures can i create a moving sequence (like this one) to put onto my webpage..
Thank you for your responses.

-T. Lydon
Quality without Question

I havent done it as dont need to but I suggest you begin by taking a sequence then using layers to create the animation. H

If you are fairly familiar with Photoshop and Image Ready it's an easy task. In Image Ready choose "File/Import/Folder as Frames" and pick the folder containing the images you want to use. They will all appear in a timeline in Image Ready where you can adjust duration etc. You will understand when you get there. Then export to an animated .gif. But you should be aware that the gif files probably will be rather big and for longer sequences I would really recommend using Flash instead.

FLASH FLASH FLASH..GIF'S SUCK!

I want to thank everyone for their responses. This has been an issue thats been plaguing me for quite some time, and making my work quite limited to single frame skate shots. I appreciate everyones feedback, and as soon as I can get a good sequence done, I'll share it on the forum.

-T. Lydon
Quality without Question
http://www.qwithoutq.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back