Sequoia National Park

SuperNewbie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my favorite places. Where were you coming from? I live much closer, only 2 hours, but I still like camping there. Did you visit Kings Canyon? It's the often forgotten appendage, but it amazing.

You have captured the park wall. Vignette is a little heavier than I like, but overall nice photos.

Very nice shots, especially the b&w. And the second shot with the bridge, it shows the scale well.

One of my favorite places. Where were you coming from? I live much closer, only 2 hours, but I still like camping there. Did you visit Kings Canyon? It's the often forgotten appendage, but it amazing.

You have captured the park wall. Vignette is a little heavier than I like, but overall nice photos.
Thank you. I'm from san bernardino county, east of los angeles. I also think the vignette is little too heavier. I will try to do 10-15 on vignette instead of 25-30 next time.

Very nice shots, especially the b&w. And the second shot with the bridge, it shows the scale well.
Thank you. I heard there was huge trees there from my friends. When I got there, i was still shocked by looking at them. It's an amazing place to visit.

The first and fourth are best for my eye but why a vignette at all. Let the image speak for itself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back