Series of shots from today. C&C please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got the chance to be out of the house today and got some nice photos (at least i think) c&c welcome
xbd1ko.jpg

15xk9og.jpg

34xhts9.jpg

20iukbo.jpg

s4ayk7.jpg

av4g9j.jpg

2wp1mqd.jpg

v3j6o4.jpg

#3 and #8 are my favorite! I love how you made the texture really pop in these, and the angles in #3 are great ( to my eye at least.) Good job! :)

thank you! i had a bit of fun taking these. me and a friend were in an olddd barn lol. the ones with the big circles are taken from the bottom of a silo pretty creepy too lol

thank you! i had a bit of fun taking these. me and a friend were in an olddd barn lol. the ones with the big circles are taken from the bottom of a silo pretty creepy too lol

You did a wonderful job of turning what was probably a dirty, old, somewhat ugly/creepy barn into some creative and intriguing shots. One of the things I love about photography- the ability to take the mundane, things people my overlook, and turn it into something amazing just by viewing it with a creative eye:)

mhm! thanks for the compliments

love the gears composition, but it is underexposed...id like to see it with exposure bumped up and maybe some levels and contrast play. :thumbup:

nice series.

Thanks, I did quite a bit of pp on it and that's the best I could get it with a quick fix up. But I agree its a little too dark

Great job with lines on #1!
#2 cant really tell what the subject is. I think its the spider web but for all of it to be in focus you would need a higher f/stop.
#3 has some great colors and nice lighting.
#4-7 need a little more work on composition.
#8 is a good pic. But maybe keep the vignetting down a little more.

Yeah it wasn't that dark before I uploaded it haha. Thanks tho guys!

I like #s 2 & 4. You have a great eye.

These are great, good eye. Have you done a lot of this style before?

Not really. I'm still trying to find my style lol. But thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back