Set from today's walk.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I guess in 31 days, I got in a habit of walking because the last few days, I've felt guilty for not taking pictures. I got out late today and went to some place new to me for a quick walk. Here are a few of the ones that I liked best.

1) I did this one in color and b&w and decided that I liked the color best.

Downtown walking bridge-7 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2) This one was from the other side of the walking bridge that extended across the Interstate.

Downtown walking bridge-9 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

3) From the bridge looking downtown. Had an interesting foreground, I thought.

Downtown walking bridge-5 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

In the second I really wished you had been able to include the top of the bridge. As it is, it feels incomplete.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the second I really wished you had been able to include the top of the bridge. As it is, it feels incomplete.

Jake

Thanks Jake, I understand what you mean I really need an ultra wide angle for things like this. Here is the one shot that I have of the full bridge (Which is the Art part of this structure.)

$Downtown walking bridge-1.jpg

Jake

Thanks Jake, I understand what you mean I really need an ultra wide angle for things like this. Here is the one shot that I have of the full bridge (Which is the Art part of this structure.)

View attachment 59539

The perspective on this one makes the Devon tower look small, which makes the photo interesting to look at for me.

Sent from my phone with my giant, uncoordinated sausage thumbs.

Thanks Jake, I understand what you mean I really need an ultra wide angle for things like this

Have you tried stitching multiple images together?

Sent from My Outhouse via SkidPaper 3.2

Thanks Jake, I understand what you mean I really need an ultra wide angle for things like this

Have you tried stitching multiple images together?

Sent from My Outhouse via SkidPaper 3.2

No, haven't even thought about something like that. I will have to get the tripod out and try some of this.

Jake

View attachment 59539

The perspective on this one makes the Devon tower look small, which makes the photo interesting to look at for me.

Sent from my phone with my giant, uncoordinated sausage thumbs.

I didn't think about that Low_Sky but you are right. I sure wasn't thinking about that when I took this shot. I was just wanting to get the scissortail and downtown in the same shot.

No, haven't even thought about something like that. I will have to get the tripod out and try some of this.

For scenes like that, you won't really have to worry about nodal points and such. Just shoot across and down hand-held. Good stitching software will correct it just fine.

I really like the last one of the first set the best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back