Several pics for cc

El2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks. I just uploaded these pictures. It's been a while. I appreciate any CCs.

3029506368_75c2297543.jpg

3028678319_9107aab133.jpg

3028682713_22b8b406e3.jpg

not bad... in the first one.. the background colors are pretty bland.. I know they arent the focus of the picture, but a dead (color wise) background kills it for me. Second one isnt bad, has a few hot spots in the bottom corners and on her shirt (i believe this is common with brightly colored shirts, so beware of that in the future... third one.. pretty much a mix of the 2 problems i mentioned... dead BK colors.. and some hot spots...

all in all, pretty good shots, just work on those colors... what mode was your camera in when you shot them?

I don’t like the composition in #2. It seems like a snapshot of the woman with a rock, so I’m not sure what your main focus of the picture is…the rock, or her.

I do like the perspective of #3. Down low, looking up, nice choice. I also like her smile in here, it looks more natural.
I may have tried to move her slightly to the left (her right) so that her head may be framed by the two trees behind her. With the tree behind her, it kinda makes her hair fade into the background.

Great focus on the shots. Things are sharp. I also love the colour of her shirt, adds a lot of radiance to a very radiant smile.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back