Shadow game at Hong Kong cultural center

rozeena, you seriously need to STOP POSTING OTHER PEOPLE'S PICTURES HERE.

Just KNOCK IT OFF.

You MAY NOT POST PICTURES HERE WHICH ARE NOT YOURS.

You're pulling random stuff on deviantART as any quick web search will demonstrate and that is DEFINITELY NOT ALLOWED.

Just KNOCK IT OFF.

You're pulling random stuff on deviantART as any quick web search will demonstrate and that is DEFINITELY NOT ALLOWED.

:confused: ??????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused:

Just KNOCK IT OFF.

:confused: ??????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused:

Probably it was about the post that was deleted by the moderator. I do not think it has anything to do with your photo.

Interesting exercise in geometry, but this image leaves me cold.

Thanks for viewing and posting a comment! And sorry my picture doesn't warm you :confused:

No need to be sorry, I just think that you are posting your weaker shots here because you do not want to embarrass us all with the better ones in your portfolio, which are just stunning.

Interesting exercise in geometry, but this image leaves me cold.

Thanks for viewing and posting a comment! And sorry my picture doesn't warm you :confused:

No need to be sorry, I just think that you are posting your weaker shots here because you do not want to embarrass us all with the better ones in your portfolio, which are just stunning.

Thanks for this strange compliment! I post pictures from my galleries, some are weaker than other, sure... (of course, I encourage you to click the link or the picture to see the original image :lovey:) But don't worry, the ones you find better will come a day or an other !

Thanks again for taking time to look my work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back