What's new

Shadow

Andraste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hiya all

Just was out shooting the other day when I just, by chance, got this picture. I thought it turned out kinda neat. (^: Tell me what ya think! :)

6bda1128.jpg
 
I like this, except for the blown area in the clouds: my eyes keep being drawn to it and it distracts from the statue...
but if you somehow manage to get rid of it, the pic will be just right :D
love these branches :thumbup:
 
i like this photograph. the silhouette is fitting.
usually i'd mention the sky as being blown out, but if you allow your mind to drift, the blown area looks like a crow with it's wings spread...so it works fine for me ;)

very nice catch.
 
JonMikal said:
i like this photograph. the silhouette is fitting.
usually i'd mention the sky as being blown out, but if you allow your mind to drift, the blown area looks like a crow with it's wings spread...so it works fine for me ;)

very nice catch.

yea, it does look like a crow...neat shot!!
 
scoob said:
jonmikal said:
i like this photograph. the silhouette is fitting.
usually i'd mention the sky as being blown out, but if you allow your mind to drift, the blown area looks like a crow with it's wings spread...so it works fine for me ;-)

very nice catch.


yea, it does look like a crow...neat shot!!

I want whatever you guys are smoking!:lmao: I like the shot, very dramatic!

-Joe
 
Hey all ^^

Thanks for the comments, glad ya stopped by ^^

And no filter! lol I got this without one. Just one of those accidents.

I'm not so sure about the crow thing but I guess now that you guys've said it, I see it ^_^ Never woulda thought of that one on my own lol!

Anywayz, happy to hear your comments and suggestions. They're always welcome. Thanks again!
 
Hi Andraste, and Welcome to ThePhotoForum.

I did not see the crow (still don't, and hey, all you Chenaulds: a WHITE crow??? I beg your pardon ;) ;) ;) ), but of course a crow would be perfectly fitting this scene (you are too new to know the background to all these crow-on-graveyard-stories... you might want to dig deeply into some old threads to find out more about it, Andraste).

Very interesting contrast between the silhouetted statue (cross with angel leaning against it?) and the bright spot in the sky --- very open for any sort of metaphysical interpretation. Interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom