"Shamed" - random zoo shot

RoRoCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This pic is more of a snap than a shot, but I like it. I wish it were a bit sharper, but I was shooting through zoo plexiglass. There is very minimal crop and no PP on the actual pic.

What do you guys think? Keeper or just a snap?

Shamed.jpg

The title makes it :)

It would have been nice to get both the .... rodents? ... in focus but I guess it must have been difficult shooting through the glass and using available light.

Haha. Nice. I actually got a laugh at this one (in a good way). Good capture.. I always like a picture that has something unique to look at.

Nice capture but I think the fact that you ask the question as to it being a snap suggests that you know it's an amusing photo that will bring back memories but yoy wouldn't like it on your wall in 6 months time.
I would therefor class it as a good snap but with no artistic oretensions-important things are
1) Did you enjoy taking it and looking at it ?
2) Did you learn anything from taking it ? (particularly about shooting through plexiglass)
3) Are you happy with it ?

I guess the answer to all 3 is 'yes' so who cares if it's a snap. Enjoy !!

Hope this is OK ; CJB

skylark said:
Nice capture but I think the fact that you ask the question as to it being a snap suggests that you know it's an amusing photo that will bring back memories but yoy wouldn't like it on your wall in 6 months time.
I would therefor class it as a good snap but with no artistic oretensions-important things are
1) Did you enjoy taking it and looking at it ?
2) Did you learn anything from taking it ? (particularly about shooting through plexiglass)
3) Are you happy with it ?

I guess the answer to all 3 is 'yes' so who cares if it's a snap. Enjoy !!

Hope this is OK ; CJB

I would have to agree with your statment. I don't mind the composition so much as the fact the the critter on the bottom left is not sharp enough for me to put it up on my wall. The blur would drive me nuts after a while.

I do like the over all shot, but if it weren't for the title... the pic would be bland.

Thanks for the input...I really appreciate it. i hope you enjoyed the pic too.:D

Hahaha, I think you should keep it, for the story's sake! It's a funny little photo!

Jake

I really like this one, even without the title, but the title makes it even better. I like the colors of the opposom's backs. They really stick out for some reason.

Most reactions

Back