Share your addictions and minor things you just HAVE to do

How far does $20 of gas get you ?

About 3 days worth of going to work, taking kids to school, and coming home..LOL

hahaha... I get nearly 300 miles from $20!

The strangest thing I do (or so I am told) is I love popcorn with heavy butter and HEAVY hot sauce! I have converted about a dozen friends to this... and now they can't eat it any other way either! Yum! (until the next day, anyway! OUCH!)

probably a lot more weirdness, but only my girlfriend keeps track of it! lol!

How far does $20 of gas get you ?

About 3 days worth of going to work, taking kids to school, and coming home..LOL
If you lived up here....I'd bet that you wouldn't want to be stopping at the gas station every 3 days. The last few years, the coldest I've been is when I'm standing there filling my tank, on a windy day in the winter. I squeeze in every drop so that I don't have to fill again soon. With my car, I go about 3-4 weeks between fill ups.

Another weird thing I do...is when I see a photocopier with the 'lid' up, I always have to put it down. I have a memory of somebody tripping and putting their hand through the thin glass surface.

I keep thinking about more hahaha.

I used to have really bad social anxiety in certain situations, but I was really good at hiding it. For example... all I had to do was literally walk into a mall and my body temperature would rise and I'd start sweating. I wasn't *dripping* sweat, I'd just sweat under my arms, but I'd still sweat (if I happened to not put deodorant on that day. I don't always wear it. I don't always need it... I'm not particularly smelly that way. :lol: ). I eventually (recently) grew out of that though. It still happens in certain *other* situations... but not when I go to the mall anymore. I'm at the point when I realize that all the decked out, dressed up, 16 year olds aren't my peers anymore. Everyone else there my age is in sweats... and even if they're not, I just stopped giving a sh*t. :lol:

When I pass/hit ( :( ) dead animals on the road I convulse a little. Not like, seizure style, but it's a little more violent than just a shiver. I don't know why that happens. Sometimes I can feel it coming on and I try to suppress it, but I never can.

I'm ALWAYS cold. Always.

I hate milk, but certain foods make me crave it: Cake and cookies in particular. I'll also have it with cereal. I WON'T drink it at all if it's not 2% though. Anything less is too watery and anything more is too milky.

I like scrambled eggs, but I won't eat them if they were made in a restaurant. I have to eat them at home and make them myself.

I am severely addicted to bacon.

Sometimes I get a french manicure... and by the time I get home, I'm wondering why I did it because I HATE having long nails and all I want to do is rip them off... but I make myself keep them for at least 2 weeks because I paid for them. (I finally just cut mine off today from the last time I got them on, and I probably won't do it again until April 2012. :lol: )

I cut off my acrylics. I refuse to pay $10 to someone to get them removed. So what if it hurts a little and my fingernails look like sh*t for the next 3 weeks? The removal was free. :lmao:

I don't like going to places I've never been to alone. There's a photo fest happening in Bethlehem in about 45 minutes and I thought about going, but Keith bailed out on me and I have no one else to ask. If it was an outdoor thing like Musikfest, I would probably go, but the part I was thinking about going to happens inside the art center, which I've never been to. I think it goes back to my social anxiety... I hate roaming around places looking like a lost idiot, so I prefer to do it with someone.

It's another reason I've never actually gone to a photo club meeting like I've been meaning to for the past year.

I'll go to places I've never been to alone if I HAVE to... but if it's an option, I'll often chicken out. Once I've been there once, I have no issues going back alone after that.

I have a Tundra truck but ride my motorcycles year round, 300 miles on 20 bux is about right for me too
bigthumb.gif

hahaha.. cool! But I have two seats, and stay warm and dry in the Colorado winters! I don't ride when there is ice / snow on the ground.

Here's another one... because I caught myself doing it 3 times now...

When you see me write something like ::smacks forehead:: Chances are I'll actually do it after typing it out while sitting here. :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhh....so it's IMPACT DAMAGE that's caused you to become.....the lovely person that you are....

Here's another one... because I caught myself doing it 3 times now...

When you see me write something like ::smacks forehead:: Chances are I'll actually do it after typing it out while sitting here. :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhh....so it's IMPACT DAMAGE that's caused you to become.....the lovely person that you are....

:lol:

:badangel:

I am severely addicted to bacon.

Don't ever try this stuff then.... Hickory Smoked Country Bacon Sliced 1 lb. pkg.-Fathers Country Hams or your addiction will sky rocket! :) I LOVE bacon.. and this is the best I have ever had!

EDIT: That reminds me.. time to order some! lol!

How do you order bacon online? Does it come UPS? :lol:

FEDEX! And REAL smoked bacon (the old fashioned kind) doesn't need refrigeration.... although yea, I do keep it in the fridge! They have killer hams and sausage too! I live for my stomach! :)

I HATE talking to strangers. I hate talking to anyone on the phone, and leaving answerphone message is a tad traumatic for me... I run a mile when the phone rings, and ALWASY text people.

I get angry when I'm waitng for food. If my food is way ater than I expect it to be, I lose the ability to talk and have to tap something, my fork on the table for example.

I can't sit or lie still, I have to be bouncing my leg when sitting, or wiggling my feet when lying down, and I constantly change my position.

When I lock my car, I have to triple check it's locked.

When I used to play rugby I always had to spray my feet with deep heat before a game, and would tap my hip when not involved in play... not sure what the hip tapping was about...?

If i hurt a finger (for example) I have to hurt the same finger on the other hand so it's equal.

Most reactions

Back