Sharing a few- contemporary children's portraiture.

Oh I also wanted to say that I LOVE your logo

here here! i thought i had come up with mine, but now im thinking mine sux!! usually watermarks bother me, but yours is sooooooooo pretty! love it. keep posting for our pleasure please xx

Thank you :) I hired someone to do the logo for me and it was well worth it because the ones I was coming up with weren't too awesome.

No flash or reflector. I shoot in RAW so I tried to get the exposure right but it was significantly underexposed because of the backlighting (the light was behind them in the first and last and the middle two were old old shade). Then I brought it up in raw some and did a bit in photoshop. Fortunately I didn't have many grain issues despite all the lightening.

Thanks everyone! :) I will try and share here more often!

Beautiful work, great PP.
#2 is an amazing capture.

Wonderful shots!!!! They look like they belong in a children's clothing magazine!

Thank you guys!!! :) Cindy- maybe some day I will shoot commercial--- I hope!

What a fantastic series, but the second one is my favorite! It's easy to tell that you are doing what you love, that comes through so well in your portraits!

these are absolutly wonderful. I am so jealous. I still have so much to learn and can only hope to get a digital camera soon. I still shoot with 35mm :(

You logo is beautiful and compliments your photos so well. I'm going to have to go back and rework mine after seeing yours. Please keep posting!

Love um! I just got lightroom so I would like to know the link to that "sunshine in my hand" action.

Absolutely incredible and inspiring photos!

you dont ususally see childrens photo's like this.
their style, your style with the photo's,
the colors... you do amazing work IMO

Great photography and post processing. Nicely done!

Thank you :) I'm rarely here so sorry I'm so late on thanking you.

Most reactions

Back