austriker TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 439 Reaction score 1 Location PNW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2009 #1 sooo anyone find some wicked deals online in relations to photography?
P Provo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 934 Reaction score 20 Location Ex Member Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2009 #2 Nikon had D5000 with camera bag, and dvd tutorial for $699
A ann No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 4,263 Reaction score 189 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 28, 2009 #3 i listed this on another thread. office depot. sandisk 8gb untra ii cards on sale 19.99 and can be ordered on line. i think it is still good today.
i listed this on another thread. office depot. sandisk 8gb untra ii cards on sale 19.99 and can be ordered on line. i think it is still good today.
P PatrickHMS TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 1,410 Reaction score 0 Location Metro Atlanta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 28, 2009 #4 ann said: office depot. sandisk 8gb untra ii cards on sale 19.99 and can be ordered on line. i think it is still good today. Click to expand... I am looking at an Office Depot flyer right now, it says these prices are good through today (Saturday) ~ Sandisk Ultra II 8GB CF card = $19.99 (save $35.00) Sandisk Ultra II 4GB SDHC card = $12.99 (save $22.00)
ann said: office depot. sandisk 8gb untra ii cards on sale 19.99 and can be ordered on line. i think it is still good today. Click to expand... I am looking at an Office Depot flyer right now, it says these prices are good through today (Saturday) ~ Sandisk Ultra II 8GB CF card = $19.99 (save $35.00) Sandisk Ultra II 4GB SDHC card = $12.99 (save $22.00)
LarissaPhotography TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2008 Messages 529 Reaction score 3 Location Belleville, IL, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 28, 2009 #5 I wish professional quality Canon stuff was on sale. I have a few things on my wish-list, but I guess they'll stay on the list for now.
I wish professional quality Canon stuff was on sale. I have a few things on my wish-list, but I guess they'll stay on the list for now.