What's new

Shaving. -WARNING- GRAPHIC -WARNING-

Brad Hardy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"Getting ideas is like shaving: if you don't do it every day, you're a bum"
-Alex Kroll

​
Shave.jpg
 
That looks...painful! Awesome shot though. I love the facial expression, lol. The eyes look amazing.
 
ouch.. very intense!

however, regarding the colour tones, I instantly thought of whipped cream and cherry sauce! Maybe the white is just too creamy white still ...
 
Very interesting shot. I like it. I might have gone for a portrait layout versus landscape, but it still works fine this way. Good work.
 
Cool shot Brad. You should stick in the Darkside gallery
 
Yeah, that used to happen to me too. Switch to an electric shaver and you'll be alright.
 
Thanks for all the responses!
 
TAT,
I used a mixture of corn starch, corn syrup, and food coloring....quite delicious i might add. The arm band is from a show I played last Thursday with a band called Oh, Sleeper.
 
I think that the background takes away a lot from this shot. Expression and blood is great (and also processing) but the background is too boring. It doesn't look like a bathroom. I would have had it so that the camera is where the mirror would be and some more stuff in the background, maybe like a toilet seat, shower, wall texture or whatever! Just to make it clear that it is a bathroom if now that is the idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom