What's new

she and her kitchen...

I like this a LOT, Maria.
Why didn't you hit the like button then? I know, I know, you can't because of the football.... ;)

I wish there was a just a *little* more room above her head and under her hands, but I still really, really like this.
Yeah, I was really trying to make that happen but it wasn't possible. She's sitting on the couch and the wall is directly behind the couch. I was crouching on the couch behind her literary trying to push the wall because I needed more space lol

Do I need to say that the damn wall wouldn't move!?
 
I really like it as well. :)
Thanks Paige! :)

See Sharon, she knows what needs to be done!
* love you, don't be mad. I'm just... you know... I blame the Change!
 
Last edited:
I like this a LOT, Maria.
Why didn't you hit the like button then? I know, I know, you can't because of the football.... ;)

I wish there was a just a *little* more room above her head and under her hands, but I still really, really like this.
Yeah, I was really trying to make that happen but it wasn't possible. She's sitting on the couch and the wall is directly behind the couch. I was crouching on the couch behind her literary trying to push the wall because I needed more space lol

Do I need to say that the damn wall wouldn't move!?

It's not the football; it's that I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning! Well, it's KINDA the football--I stayed up WAY too late trying to watch the too-late-for-the-East-Coast-crowd Oregon game, and now I need more coffee than usual to bring my brain out of its sleepytime fog. :D

I suspected the framing was done that way because it's all the room you had. Stupid walls, always limiting our shots! :BangHead:
 
I like this a LOT, Maria.
Why didn't you hit the like button then? I know, I know, you can't because of the football.... ;)

I wish there was a just a *little* more room above her head and under her hands, but I still really, really like this.
Yeah, I was really trying to make that happen but it wasn't possible. She's sitting on the couch and the wall is directly behind the couch. I was crouching on the couch behind her literary trying to push the wall because I needed more space lol

Do I need to say that the damn wall wouldn't move!?

It's not the football; it's that I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning! Well, it's KINDA the football--I stayed up WAY too late trying to watch the too-late-for-the-East-Coast-crowd Oregon game, and now I need more coffee than usual to bring my brain out of its sleepytime fog. :D

I suspected the framing was done that way because it's all the room you had. Stupid walls, always limiting our shots! :BangHead:
see.... football just brings you trouble!

Artistic and then some
Thank you Ed for your nice words

B-e-a-utiful!
who? You mean me?
1110180-Clipart-Yellow-Smiley-Winking-And-Flirting-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg
thanks
 
The highlights are handled really well in this; her face is just slightly lighter than the light areas in the background. There is a bit of a halo around her nose, but that looks like an artifact from going through Flickr.
 
I am enjoying the developing story. As to the wall you didn't push hard enough. Keep 'em coming.

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom