What's new

she getting so big!

she looks like an angel :)
Just keep on snapping pics, cause before you know it her first boyfriend will be on your doorstep.
 
I am CRAZY about Number 2.. Love these crying photos.. A Strong vibe just flows at you.. :) WONDERFUL photos Raymond... GORGEOUS Little girl U have there! :)
 
thanks very much everyone! She is a cool kid, and it looks like she will be as stuborn as me, and as beautiful as Daisy, so I know we are in for quite a ride over the next 20 yrs!
 
Great shots Ray. I notice in the first she has her wee finger ready for that new camera your gonna get. She is beautiful Ray.
 
thanks buddy, she will be a handful some day.. and I am keeping her entertained with Daisys laptop right now, with a screensaver! zzzzzzzzzzzz lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom