she getting so big!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
more in snapshots if you like.. my Daughter Maria.

DSC_28620290websize.jpg

DSC_28710291websize.jpg

thanks for looking!

my gosh, raymond and daisy... she is just beautiful...in the first shot, her eyes almost glitter...i have never seen a babies eyes so pretty....

in the second, i swear she wants aunt april to come pick her up!!!

these are great raymond... wish you could have taken some of my child.. your shots are so personal...picks up her personality already!!!

thanks so much Everyone! she is a dream come true for us, and just a pleasure to hang out with.

AIRIC said:
The second shot reminds me of Daisy telling you that you can't buy the Sigmonster :biglaugh: Cool shots. She is so perfect.

Eric

A friend from Syracuse NY told me he saw the sigmonster listed for 3200 USD.. gonna start scratching some coins together, and go for a drive!

What a doll. Congrats by the way. Love the pictures. Keep snapping pictures as much as you can. They seem to grow up way too fast. My husband says we are gonna have to build another room on our house just to hold all the albums of our two girls (8 1/2yrs and 2 yrs). I tell him he is gonna thank me someday for being a picture taking nut of these girls cause when they are grown and on their own, all I gotta do is get out the albums and watch my babies grow-up all over again.

Enjoy EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. They are so precious!!!!

Haven't I said so in the Snapshots (where there are MANY MORE Maria-pics, folks!) that she is a beautiful baby? She is!
And her face offers sooooo many different expressions!
Light in the first PLUS this expression make that photo extra special. Wow. Along with that little index finger you can imagine she might want to become a very strict school teacher ;) :greenpbl:

wow what a cutie! i remember when my son was just new born....he's now 6 months old. Time really flies! enjoy these times!

I like the use of available light here! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back