darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Feb 4, 2006 #1 ...when I take a picture of her, I need to be quick like a ninja or something. Everyday I like this zorki more and more Thanks for looking
...when I take a picture of her, I need to be quick like a ninja or something. Everyday I like this zorki more and more Thanks for looking
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2006 #2 It has been my experience that most all women hate their own pictures. Wonder why that is and the less clothes they have on the more they hate them. I think i would have shot it verticle with a much tighter crop on her but that is just me.
It has been my experience that most all women hate their own pictures. Wonder why that is and the less clothes they have on the more they hate them. I think i would have shot it verticle with a much tighter crop on her but that is just me.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Feb 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, I didn't have much time to compose this shot or else I would have had a picture of a hand.
ShelleySnapz Photographer for hire! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 542 Reaction score 10 Location Buffalo, NY Feb 5, 2006 #4 Thats something I would see in a yearbook as a candid lunch shot! I like it....is the grain intentional?
Thats something I would see in a yearbook as a candid lunch shot! I like it....is the grain intentional?
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Feb 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, yeah the grain isn't intentional, just a result of pushing the film to iso 800
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2006 #6 now remember you said that it was ok to edit it
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2006 #7 by the way the zorki is a good camera.. there is some neat history behind it I have a fed 2 myself.