she loves harry potter

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
I love taking portraits but I never know if I'm coming at them from the right angle or what I'm even really doing. These are 2 of my faves from about a year ago.

3378896323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D945%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A763%3C933ot1lsi

3378896323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A7%3E854%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232498549%3C45nu0mrj

The composition is good, but the light in the first one is, well... kinda spotty. Sorry, couldn't resist that one. :wink:

Really, except for the light in the first one, those are really nice.

I agree, the light on the first one takes away from the photo. Some fill flash would have made it perfect.

The second shot I love.

Second pic is awesome. 1 word: Mischief
1st pic: is that a maltese?

thanks guys
i was actually going for the shadows across her face in the 1st one lol
yes osmer, hes a maltese terrier, my baby, Darcy the superpup.
very adored and very spoiled.
and yes he was named after Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.

My daughter loves dappled light in a photo. I hate it because I think it breaks up the image *sorry*. Its all down to personal choice really. I like the second shot where you've captured those expressive eyes.

well, you and i have something in common then. i have four maltese! they are my babies (well, my OTHER babies). i have been breeding maltese for about 15 years- love the breed- they're so sweet, and they're incredibly protective of my human babies; i think the dogs think the children are MY puppies!

manda said:
thanks guys
i was actually going for the shadows across her face in the 1st one lol
yes osmer, hes a maltese terrier, my baby, Darcy the superpup.
very adored and very spoiled.
and yes he was named after Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.

Shadows can enhance the texture and shape in a portrait. However, if you use reflected light or fill flash you would have more detail in the shadow areas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back