she was too cute to pass up

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
at the ballet recital, this girl was standing in line and (seemingly) out of nowhere got really upset. about 4 seconds after i snapped this picture, she went running to her mom in tears.

i thought she was amazingly cute.

crierym7.jpg

c/c please.

Yeah, the one on the right needs to go. The one on the left is looking at her, so it doesn't really mess with the flow of the photo, which is why its okay. Also, keeping one will put the subject off center which usually gets you more composition points :)

But you're probably a lot better at this than me. I hope I'm not telling you things you don't already know, if so, just ignore me. I just am trying to help what little I can.

judging by my eyes, if i cropped out the girl on the right, it looks like itd be really tall and not wide and almost like a vertical panorama.
but i liked the girl there because it shows that there wasnt anything going on that would cause someone to cry. ill give that crop a try when i get home tonight and if i think it works well, ill post it....there must be something to it if 3 people agree.

thanks for the feedback everyone. :D

i gave the crop a go and i didnt feel it was any better or worse than what i posted originally.

what do you all think?

crier2tl8.jpg

I like the crop and think it is much better without the kid on the right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back