Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Younguest in back-light.

imgshe.jpg

Last edited:
You should have zoomed out to include her fully in the image, making her nearly silhouetted and still a lower angle is preferred....

Regards :D

The background is beautiful. I'm not thrilled with the silhouette.

Great background but the exposure on your daughter doesn't work for me. It's not dark enough to be a silhouette so it just looks underexposed.

That background is gorgeous! wow. I agree on the silhouette. I would have had her rest her right hand on her hip and darken her up.

For it to have worked as a silhouette, it would have been nice to see her face in profile. Otherwise, she looks like an attractive girl, and some fill directed to her face would have been good.

wow! that background is amazing! didn't you post some shots a while back with that same amazing house? is it yours?

Thank you Frequency, Jwbryson1, Josh220 and LuckySe7en for your opinions.
In fact, getting a real silhouette was my intention butI guess I need to calibrate the luminosity of the laptop where I edited it.

wow! that background is amazing! didn't you post some shots a while back with that same amazing house? is it yours?

Thank you.
Yes I've several photos with that background.
No that's not mine and it's a chapel named 'Sr da Pedra' (Our Lord of the stone).

New Approach

imgdsc8884land75.jpg

And finally the full shot

imgdsc888475.jpg

What where the camera settings; ie. shutter speed, aperture? Or is it just set on night portrait on a tripod?

Full shot is much, much better, I like it. The background is absolutely gorgeous, and having your daughter in the shot adds some human interest. Nicely done.

Thank you Forkie.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back