What's new

Shed on the Farm

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
4,152
Reaction score
70
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went up to a little country town on the tablelands here to my boyfriend's grandparent's farm last weekend.

Had heaps and heaps of fun roaming around the farm taking photos of everything. Rusty stuff is just so cool.

Anywhoos, got this photo back on the computer and I couldn't tlel which way it went up at first. :confused: so I left it lying on its side.

IMG_3972.jpg



Comments and critique appreciated as always!
 
Cool shot Meysha ! The lighting brings out a lovely soft tone to this. And rusty old stuff is very interesting. Neat shot !
 
very interesting shot indeed... love your exposure and the tonal range thereof
nice work :thumbsup:
 
This is awesome :thumbup: I love the placement of the window...great job!
 
why thank you everyone. It's amazing the buildings are still standing on that place.

Thanks again for your comment.s
 
I think it would be turned clock wise 90*. The shadows are telling me that atleast. I like this picture...I usually don't like such 2 dimensional pictures but this one has some nice tones. :thumbup:
 
hehehe actually cesium was right. But I had to check first. hehe you should've seen me, spinning my laptop around at funny angles!!

Thanks for your comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom