Shelby GT500.....Mustangs Lovers come on in.

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out for a drive the other day and found a lovely old bridge on a partly cloudy day. Feel Free to Comment, critique tell me you like other cars or whatever. ;)

4833161445_5d42408e78_b.jpg

4833774950_c92e8bc50f_b.jpg

4833773326_b6bef143cc_b.jpg

Very Nice and Clean Shot!; soon i'll post a Shoot of a Super Snake i Shot a Few Weeks back for a Local Car Magazine!

Awsome car great location! wish there was a good way to block some of the reflections in the paint. Maybe if you had some bounce or fill cards placed out of the line of the shot it would have helped but it sounds like this was a spontanous shoot.

Love #3, nicely done with cropping or whatever you did. I like how the car is not in the centre of the photo, nicely cleaned. Love the shine, and I like the bridge background it really fills it up.

Very Nice and Clean Shot!; soon i'll post a Shoot of a Super Snake i Shot a Few Weeks back for a Local Car Magazine!

Thanks and hurry up and post'em I love to look at car shots.

Awsome car great location! wish there was a good way to block some of the reflections in the paint. Maybe if you had some bounce or fill cards placed out of the line of the shot it would have helped but it sounds like this was a spontanous shoot.

Yeah, I know it wasn't the right time of day for an actual shoot at least the clouds were out to help my cause a little.

Love these shots would like to see them selectively softened a touch and a bit of saturation. Really nice pics of an awesome machine

Thanks for the compliments and feel free to edit my photo's a bit I'm always interested to see other peoples opinions. It gives me more ideas for the future.

the sky looks boss in teh second one. Nice work.

Thanks I have another shot with a great looking sky. It's just not the best shot overall.

Love #3, nicely done with cropping or whatever you did. I like how the car is not in the centre of the photo, nicely cleaned. Love the shine, and I like the bridge background it really fills it up.

No cropping on that one(at least that I remember) I just moved around and zoomed in. Thanks for the compliments!! I'm happy they're well received, since I haven't shot anything in a few months.

Most reactions

Back