Shelter Gardens [no images - only links]

My internet connection is fairly fast, yet these images (just like those of your other thread) are slow to load. When deciding what size of images to upload, I suggest considering other people's laziness, not just yours :) In addition, very large images are not easy to look at in all monitors, especially those that are average sized (which most people have).

Of this lot, I like number two. Cute image, in my opinion made interesting by the high heels.

Where is this Shelter Gardens? We have one here in Columbia MO where my wife works, Shelter Insurance.

Columbia, MO. :p I live here too.

Cool, I thought it lookd familiar but I actually have not taken any pictures there. I have ony been there once. Where else do you shoot at as I am running out of places.

Yeah, not many places here. Aside from here, I usually try to go to events they have up at Stephens Park, local auto shows, and any other park in town. Been here 11 or so years and have yet to find anything relatively interesting to shoot.

I know what you mean. A couple of mine.

bridgeir_filtered3.jpg

after2.jpg

It is uncalled for to spam my thread. Please stop spamming my thread. My title clearly states that I have large images, and so there is no reason for you to complain. If your computer can't handle it, don't look in my thread. Easy as that.

Again, stop spamming my thread.

Please only ever post images resized to 800px wide maximum so everyone, with new or older screens, can view them without the need to scroll, and so everyone can look at them without having to wait for them to load for hours.

And please resize the ones you did post and edit your post accordingly. Else a mod might need to edit it.

A mod can edit it if they want. Obviously people are more worried about image size than photography here. The title clearly states that this thread holds large images, and if they haven't the screen or internet to view them, then they have to room to come into my thread and tell me to change my image sizes. I understand that there is a maximum size limit, but I am not editing all of my pictures for one forum just because they lack the capability of automatically resizing them.

Good day.

A mod can edit it if they want. Obviously people are more worried about image size than photography here. The title clearly states that this thread holds large images, and if they haven't the screen or internet to view them, then they have to room to come into my thread and tell me to change my image sizes. I understand that there is a maximum size limit, but I am not editing all of my pictures for one forum just because they lack the capability of automatically resizing them.

Good day.
:thumbdown: So wrong a reply to LaFoto. So wrong an attitude. The mods aren't too lazy to go chasing after your oversized images; it's simply not our job to clean up after some newbie who refuses to abide by forum guidelines. So let's leave it like this: if YOU are too lazy to resize these, as well as to continue to follow forum guidelines, I'll muster up the energy to kick you outta here. Like it or lump it.

And a good day to you as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back