MatchlessArts No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 413 Reaction score 83 Aug 5, 2012 #1 One of the small concept shots I did with my sister this week.
MatchlessArts No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 413 Reaction score 83 Aug 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Smoke Version
fiziwig TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2012 Messages 109 Reaction score 16 Location Eugene, Oregon, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2012 #3 I like it, but I'm partial to images that tell a story. (Or at least hint that there's a story behind them.)
I like it, but I'm partial to images that tell a story. (Or at least hint that there's a story behind them.)
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 6, 2012 #4 i really like the drama
MatchlessArts No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 413 Reaction score 83 Aug 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 should of made the title " the nearest crossing is the Brandywine Bridge, 20 miles away" Thanks guys