Shimmering Lake

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_2254.jpg

How do you keep finding these gorgeous places?

I really like this photo, the colours and different textures are beautiful. The only thing I'm not sure about is how much tree there is in the photo. I dunno if I want more or less tree in the photo. I just don't know! *sob* But it's so preeettyyy.

Colour of sky is better than good. Colour of lake is a wonderful counterbalance. The texture of the water is PURRRfect. And a wholehearted YES about the tree from Germany: it is offering a) a different texture and b) a diagonal line in an otherwise horizontally lined photo, which I like!

Yes, I agree with Meysha: this is sooooooo pretty!

Ok I've looked at it again just coz I love it.
Is this a really big lake? Please please please tell me you can do a nice big panorama of it?

I love the color in this and I think the large tree makes it more interesting.

Wow....beautiful shot Cruzin. This one should be in a frame on a wall Very well done.!!!!

Thank you every one, I thought it was one of my better pictures.

Meysha I really have to hunt to find them. Often when I am out in the afternoon I keep my eyes open to potental pictures and come back to it when I think the light is right . For this picture I had to wait a few a days. I have never attempted a panaroma, but it is one huge lake, the biggest fresh water lake I believe.

Raymond it's not the sleeping giant, but it does look like it.

Most reactions

Back