Shipping Snow!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Get yours now! Shipping available!!

We have too much snow some must go! FREE!!
Look how pristine and white that is!!

Holy Hannah we are getting slammed this year! January is a blur, we have been dealing with crazy cold, snow, blowing snow and drifting all contributing to closing roads, cars stranded, snowplows flipped in the ditch, the roads just keep filling up with blowing snow.

One of the nearby counties has declared a state of emergency and our county has been hours away twice now with two major systems lining up to hit us starting Saturday with the possibility of rain and freezing rain, (on the upside if this stuff gets wet and heavy the drifting and blowing will be minimized :confused:) Then next week we have a Texas low aiming at us and those are notorious for large amounts of snow... So as I said some must go!!

Here are a few pics from our drive into town yesterday when the roads were actually open.

Blowing snow as soon as you hit an open area.

There are trucks everywhere!

This is what they are shipping in the trucks, the banks in the parking lots and roadsides in town are crazy too!

More open areas, these spots quickly build up drifts so while you drive into it blind you pray that the drift isn't too big and nobody else is in there with you :confused:

As we drove out of the other side of this we met a car ...

There is a bus in there!!

How far north are you? The highways in northern ontario were maniacal last night.

Hey Props, we are between Hanover and Durham so not that far north but about half an hour inland on the lee of Lake Huron so we get a lot of lake enhanced snow squalls as a bonus lol.

You guys got hit worse than us by the clipper last night!! They pulled all of the plows off the roads in Bruce County last night and Mr Rabbit was still able to get to work this morning.

I'd buy some, but the import duties would bankrupt me.

Ha Jaca, that is becoming a very very tempting offer! I don't mind the snow, quite enjoy it to be honest but you just can't get outside for long let alone with your gear in this kind of cold and wind so cabin fever is setting in with no end in sight! I just want to look outside and it not be ... dull...
Don't mind me while I look longingly at your forecast for a little while longer... "sigh"

lol Sparky, I bet if you talked real nice to one of those truck drivers and offered him a case of beer for his efforts he would be happy to bring it right to your doorstep! ;)

I'd love a couple of cases of fine,imported, Ontario snow!!! NONE of that yellow snow....I may be an Amuuuurican, but I know about yellow snow!

Get yours now! Shipping available!!

We have too much snow some must go! FREE!!
Look how pristine and white that is!!

Holy Hannah we are getting slammed this year! January is a blur, we have been dealing with crazy cold, snow, blowing snow and drifting all contributing to closing roads, cars stranded, snowplows flipped in the ditch, the roads just keep filling up with blowing snow.

One of the nearby counties has declared a state of emergency and our county has been hours away twice now with two major systems lining up to hit us starting Saturday with the possibility of rain and freezing rain, (on the upside if this stuff gets wet and heavy the drifting and blowing will be minimized :confused:) Then next week we have a Texas low aiming at us and those are notorious for large amounts of snow... So as I said some must go!!

Here are a few pics from our drive into town yesterday when the roads were actually open.

Blowing snow as soon as you hit an open area.

There are trucks everywhere!

This is what they are shipping in the trucks, the banks in the parking lots and roadsides in town are crazy too!

More open areas, these spots quickly build up drifts so while you drive into it blind you pray that the drift isn't too big and nobody else is in there with you :confused:

As we drove out of the other side of this we met a car ...

There is a bus in there!!

So is this like all the other donation threads were I have to post a short essay on why I deserve the snow and what I would do with it if I win?

Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

What I am wondering is what this Ontario 2014 vintage snow pairs best with: chicken, or fish??? I'm wondering if it can stand up to a strong-flavored fish like say Northern Whitefish, which is like eating an oily, stinky,bone-laden, disgusting American shad, but is only typically 1/4 the size and thickness of a shad fillet...and speaking of shad...the shad run will be here soon...some of the finest crab bait and halibut bait ever...hmmm...thinking that this Ontario snow might pair splendidly with some parboiled shad (for my cat to eat, not me...). Hmmmm....

Wow and I thought we had it bad here in Pennsylvania! I did giggle at your thread title though, because I just said to a friend of mine who lives in Santa Rosa California where they're having mandatory water restrictions because of their drought, that there should be a way to pack our snow falls into refrigerated trucks, haul it out to California and dump it into their depleted reservoirs. :)

Most reactions

Back