What's new

Shippment Tracking

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
33,896
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't you just hate it when you've ordered something exciting and you keep checking the courier's site to track the shipment...and every time you check, nothing has changed?

:waiting::waiting::waiting::madmad::waiting::waiting::coffee::waiting::study::waiting::popcorn::waiting::waiting::banghead::angry1::madass::soapbox::waiting::waiting:
 
+1!!!!

Haven't ordered anything exciting in a while, though. :(

What have you got coming??!

Mark
 
I hate it even more when you order something from online and it takes them 4-5 days just to mail it. Our shipping might be a little different in the US I've never had something shipped that sat at any location for more than a day. Although when you want something usually if it sits for any amount of time it is too much. I'd love to see pictures of mail people and garbage people in other countries. I've been out of the country many many times and never saw a mail man or garbage truck, I wonder why that is?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
MIKE! Hey man, I went through the same thing. I ordered that MK2 from Vistek for $2k. It took two or three weeks but it finally got here and it's the real deal (was worried it was going to be gray market or foreign menus or something wierd at that price). I'm a VERY happy camper.
 
That's why I LUVS me some Adorama. I'm in the DC Metro area and I ordered my SB-700 around 3pm on a Thursday and the damn thing was OUT FOR DELIVERY the NEXT DAY from NYC!! Man, I am a customer for life!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
MIKE! Hey man, I went through the same thing. I ordered that MK2 from Vistek for $2k. It took two or three weeks but it finally got here and it's the real deal (was worried it was going to be gray market or foreign menus or something wierd at that price). I'm a VERY happy camper.
Cool. Vistek is a good outfit, no worries about them.

That's why I LUVS me some Adorama. I'm in the DC Metro area and I ordered my SB-700 around 3pm on a Thursday and the damn thing was OUT FOR DELIVERY the NEXT DAY from NYC!! Man, I am a customer for life!!!
I placed my order, Wednesday morning...it's supposed to be here today. Quick turnaround but still...the waiting is hard.....especially when you're not busy.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
UPDATE! Shipment has landed at my local Int. Airport.

:cheer:
 
Yes! Lets see some photos when it's unpackaged! Whatever it is...

Mark
 
Worse is when it goes right past you ;)

Had a package start in Scotland - only then to see on the tracking as it zoomed right past me to the middle south of the country! The post was taking it away!!

Then it came back up north the following day thankfully :)
 
I bet it's a mk2... I know you've been wanting one and because we pretty much have the same kit, it's like the twilight zone so you are irresistably compelled to purchase one as well. :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
I bet it's a mk2... I know you've been wanting one and because we pretty much have the same kit, it's like the twilight zone so you are irresistably compelled to purchase one as well. :D
Bought one...about 5-6 weeks ago.

That should be a clue as to what I'm getting today (I hope).
 
That's why I LUVS me some Adorama. I'm in the DC Metro area and I ordered my SB-700 around 3pm on a Thursday and the damn thing was OUT FOR DELIVERY the NEXT DAY from NYC!! Man, I am a customer for life!!!
:thumbup: AND, they might give you a $45 off coupon when something is on backorder!

Glad to see someone nearby (somewhat) - In Charles County, work in Silver Spring.
 
I bet it's a mk2... I know you've been wanting one and because we pretty much have the same kit, it's like the twilight zone so you are irresistably compelled to purchase one as well. :D
Bought one...about 5-6 weeks ago.

That should be a clue as to what I'm getting today (I hope).

Wait you mean you bought -- that - lens?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
Wait you mean you bought -- that - lens?
Maybe not 'that' lens...but maybe 'this' lens...and possibly the 'other' lens as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom