Overread19 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #31 Hmmms macro?
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #32 Nope.
Overread19 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #33 Darn and its too small for a supertele - - soo I'm all outa ideas
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #34 OK...I'm going home soon...so here it is.
Overread19 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #35 Ohhh the fullframe wide angle zoomy one! Also what are you building - its got doors I can read that much
Ohhh the fullframe wide angle zoomy one! Also what are you building - its got doors I can read that much
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #36 I'm designing a fabric enclosure for a mud tank on an oil drilling rig...fun stuff.