What's new

Shippment Tracking

A watched pot never boils...
 
Ahh so its not just one thing its two things = but darn it I've no idea what the other lens is - unless its a proper macro lens of course
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
I mentioned to someone yesterday (or the day before), what one of the lenses is. The other is to replace one of my favorite lenses, which I recently sold. Actually, they are both replacing lenses that I've just sold.
 
I downloaded a tracking app for my iPhone after I ordered my 7D. You can track them on the map and it routes it like a trip display. I was depressed on day 2 to see that it had gone from one city in California... to another that was about 50 miles away. It finally showed up yesterday though :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
It's 3:30....I leave work at 4:00....the shipment destination is my head office reception (a couple blocks away).

The tracking status still hasn't left the airport sorting facility...although it's been 'International Shipment Released' since 12:20. :x
 
New toys are always fun! I still haven't had a chance to get out and play with my new macro lens... but going in just a few minutes! :)
 
That's why I LUVS me some Adorama. I'm in the DC Metro area and I ordered my SB-700 around 3pm on a Thursday and the damn thing was OUT FOR DELIVERY the NEXT DAY from NYC!! Man, I am a customer for life!!!
:thumbup: AND, they might give you a $45 off coupon when something is on backorder!

Glad to see someone nearby (somewhat) - In Charles County, work in Silver Spring.

I'm in Monkey County and work 1 block from the White House.
 
I downloaded a tracking app for my iPhone after I ordered my 7D. You can track them on the map and it routes it like a trip display. I was depressed on day 2 to see that it had gone from one city in California... to another that was about 50 miles away. It finally showed up yesterday though :)

Yup, I have a similar app for my Windows Phone, it's awesome. It also fires off a notification anytime there's a status change.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #24
And in the beginning, God created FedEx deliveries, and it was good....
 
wide angle in place of a crop wide angle +????
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #28
Woo Hoo :cheer:

IMG_0461-web.jpg


IMG_0463-web.jpg


Ok, so one is the 50mm F1.4. Can you tell what the other one is? :er:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #30
Nope :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom