shipwrecked

5lippy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo over the summer while kayaking on Lake Huron, just off the shore of Bayfield Ontario. C&C appreciated

thewrecksmall.jpg

I like the photo, it's very interesting to look at.

I wonder what it would have looked like with a different composition, for example we can see through the water to a rocky bottom, so what if you had composed it so the wreck was to the top right of the frame, giving you more water and a sharper angle and the reflection drawing out towards you.
At the moment the horizon is centered, and so is the wreck. Nothing really wrong with it, just very casual.

I like the photo, it's very interesting to look at.

I wonder what it would have looked like with a different composition, for example we can see through the water to a rocky bottom, so what if you had composed it so the wreck was to the top right of the frame, giving you more water and a sharper angle and the reflection drawing out towards you.
At the moment the horizon is centered, and so is the wreck. Nothing really wrong with it, just very casual.

I agree with you 100%. Having the horizon in the middle cuts up the photo too much. Looking back, I wish i would have spent more time before taking the picture. But live and learn right.

I have cropped it, please let me know if this is more appealing.

anotherwrecksmall.jpg

Very nice shot and pp, the colors really pop and make for a nice shot. I think the crop makes it seem a little more dramatic.

Most reactions

Back