shipwrecked

Great shot, especially with the crop.

I'd actually be tempted to try black and white. The wreck and reflection should stand out well against the sky and sea floor, especially if you play with the appropriate color sliders in the conversion to lighten the yellow-green color and darken the blues (and not the cyan). It would be a different image which would be more about the shapes and tonal contrasts than the colors, but it might work well.

I prefer the cropped version too, I might have put it on the left side of the frame though, in the first image its to centered, a very cool and simple image but needed to be off center

Great Shot. It may be a little to sharpened for my tastes but other than that... A Great shot!!!!!

Really cool photograph. I wish there were interesting things like that around here... :lol:

Great shot, I like it better with the crop. I love the green in the pic, did you increase green saturation?

Also, I agree that it may be a tad bit sharp for my taste. Other than that, great shot!

thanks everyone for the c&c. I did increase the saturation in pp.

the feedback on this forum is amazing. very helpful and i am sure it will help me improve my skills. Thanks again to everyone that commented

I love the cropped picture realy brings it in closer...but about the picture it really looks beautiful and the water really brings out the green!

great picture, and the edit makes it look better. There's more detail and the reflection adds to the scene.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back