Shoot with a gorgeous young lady...

Erik McCormick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to share some images of this beautiful young lady I recently did photos of.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

I'm positive we'll be working again in the near future! Thanks for looking!
Most taken with Nikon D700 w/ Sigma 70-200 f/2.8. Last was with Nikkor 20 f/2.8.

My God....... these are absolutely amazing man! Jeez...... I've never even come into this section of the forums before, I've been missing out apparently. You sir, are good, and the model, wow!

Do you have a website? I'de love to see more of your work.

Wow! Nice site.

Man, you are living the dream, really are. I'm extremly envious, and even more so inspired. Your models are beautiful, your poses are perfect and unique, and your skills are just top notch.

I'm sending you a request on MySpace as well, where you just so happen to have even more great photography.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Wow Erik, awesome work as usual man!

May want to reconsider your link to MySpace, or else reconcider your MySpace page.

I realize as we are free to express ourselves, it creates a "less than professional" image.

Holy cow... NICE images.

Wow.

First one is my favorite, btw... my reaction was literally "wow, looks like a cover of vogue..."

May want to reconsider your link to MySpace, or else reconcider your MySpace page.

I realize as we are free to express ourselves, it creates a "less than professional" image.

I totally understand where you are coming from. However, I'm not a professional. This is just a fun hobby with a little extra cash coming in on the side. I guess I should put that on my myspace page, as I have that listed on my Modelmayhem page.

But myspace has ultimately been the best advertising tool for me. Most of all, it's free!

^^^ this is a hobby for you?!? :lol:

The injustice of it all!!! :lol:

"The injustice of it all" is correct indeed!

This should be your career!

I am new on here, just joined tonight and am just wandering around!
One word! Stunning!
Beautiful girl and beautiful pics! :thumbup:

However, I'm not a professional. This is just a fun hobby with a little extra cash coming in on the side.

But myspace has ultimately been the best advertising tool for me. Most of all, it's free![/quote]

With pictures like that, maybe you ought to reconsider......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back