shooting a concert tonight. please help

Greg Oden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i have a nikon d90 and was asked to take pictures at a concert tonight. the photographer cancelled and so here i am. im hoping someone can give me a little advice. shoot in RAW and up the iso is my guess. but i know theres more to it then that. please help.

i have a nikon d90 and was asked to take pictures at a concert tonight. the photographer cancelled and so here i am. im hoping someone can give me a little advice. shoot in RAW and up the iso is my guess. but i know theres more to it then that. please help.

skip the concert, you aren't really qualified for it anyways, instead go take pictures of girls working out.

p!nK

So you don't list the **** you have, you don't disclose what you are being asked to shoot specifically, and you appear to be lacking in your own confidence in your abilities.

So what are we suppose to do for you?

I tell you what, grab your D90 with your 50mm f/1.4, your SB-900, and both your SB-600's with stands. Now place them off at 45 degree angles and shoot using the CLS. Set this up in the center of the concert and capture people dancing in the pit.

skip the concert, you aren't really qualified for it anyways, instead go take pictures of girls working out.

p!nK

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i was just asked to fill in at a small venue. im not a photographer at all. i have a nifty fifty and a 70-300mm vr if that helps. im actually going to be really close to the action, so im told. my thread about the workout was more of a joke. i dont get mad if i dont get any responses. im sure this question has been answered a million times but i couldnt find it in past threads. happy friday

Most reactions

Back