- Joined
- Apr 9, 2009
- Messages
- 41,401
- Reaction score
- 5,706
- Location
- Iowa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I was $6000 back when it was the latest and greatest. January 2004 to the end of 3rd quarter 2005, when it was replaced by the 1D Mk II N.
The 1D Mk III appeared Jan. 2007 and held sway till the curent 1D Mk IV was launched 4th quarter 2009.
The 1D Mk III appeared Jan. 2007 and held sway till the curent 1D Mk IV was launched 4th quarter 2009.
I have to admit I have a lot of amazing photographs that will stump a lot of people, it even stumps me but the reality is I need to learn the basics really well, it will make my job soooooo much easier and I would feel so much more confident! In reply to KmH....my camera, back in the day was a $6k camera, I bought it slightly used and paid a fraction of that price! I wanted quality and at the price I got it for you would have purchased it too! Its still a very fast, quality camera today but low megapixels, only 10mps....my eye is on the 5d Mark II right now but first things first is getting my homework done and stopping this nonsense of mine and learn a thing or two the right way lol! I am just not a technical person at all and I know a lot of photographers that make killer money who are just like me, they are all self taught, have studios and work with model agencies! Crazy huh? I'm sure you pros out there are not surprised by hearing this and some might be cringing right now :meh: